THE VOICE OF BUSINESS STUDENTS
WHAT WE DO
We are a group of undergraduate College of Business (COB) student leaders who serve as the voice of our peers. Our purpose is to empower COB students to have a say in determining their academic, social, and professional opportunities in the College of Business.
We organize events such as Business Day, Donuts with the Dean, and Integrity Forum where students can network with business leaders.
COB Improvement Projects
Every year, we ask students what improvements they want in the college and create or advocate for change.
We organize the annual CANS Around the Oval COB Student Organization Competition and volunteer with local causes, such as Special Olympics.
Students impacted by Business Day
Meals to Larimer County Food Bank
To Special Olympics Athletes
Years of improving the lives of Business Students
- Lifelong friendships
- Improve the lives of business students
- Network with business leaders
- Get to know the Dean & college leaders
- Grow your leadership & business skills
For Current Biz Rams
From networking events with professionals in your field to workshops and COB improvement projects, DSLC offers programs that give you a voice in determining your academic, social, and professional experiences.
For Biz Ram Alumni
From events that celebrate CSU Business, to volunteer opportunities and monthly newsletters, DSLC offers programs that keep you connected to the College of Business and each other.
- Spring 2021Stay up to date on the status of DSLC events, recruitment, meetings, and more on the road to recovery during these unprecedented times.
- CANS Around the Oval 2020Help the College of Business raise the most donations for the 14th year in a row! For every $1 donated, 2 meals go to a family in need.
- DSLC Applications DueDSLC applications are due on September 11th by 5:00pm. Apply online at http://www.cobdslc.org/apply/
- DSLC Scholarship EndowedWe are excited to announce that the DSLC Exceptional Leader Scholarship has surpassed its endowment at $26,000!
- DSLC RebrandTo better serve the students of the college of business and accomplish our mission, we rebranded.
- Fall 2020Stay up to date on the status of DSLC events, recruitment, meetings, and more on the road to recovery during these unprecedented times.
Invest in the Future of Business
Donate to the DSLC Exceptional Leadership Scholarship
Support the Dean’s Student Leadership Council Exceptional Leadership Scholarship to recognize accomplished leaders who personify excellence, leadership, and service.